Bushido's Adventure Pack Re-release - Bugfixes and new ammo models

Author Topic: Bushido's Adventure Pack Re-release - Bugfixes and new ammo models  (Read 7994 times)

I'm going to be honest, as this pack re-release is quite wonderful, I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has encountered the weapons in the pack removing chest decals on bots though, player decals don't appear to disappear upon bot damage, same applies for when player attacks player. In the case I'm not the only person not with bot decals disappearing upon weapon damage, could this perhaps be taken into further investigation if possible.
can do. is this still a problem with the current version as posted? im fairly sure i know why its happening if it is

lol um hes a garbage coder (self-proclaimed) and it was super obv thru the code and the bugs i found

Oh man, I forgot about this but it's true. The sheer quality of his work was always enough to make him seem like a god-tier coder.

But for real Conan, any chance of King of Ghost's getting a polish up? It was good and only exists through a disassembled port release.

Oh man, I forgot about this but it's true. The sheer quality of his work was always enough to make him seem like a god-tier coder.

But for real Conan, any chance of King of Ghost's getting a polish up? It was good and only exists through a disassembled port release.
ive never seen or experienced the gamemode before so someone would have to 1) give me it and 2) explain how it was supposed to be/how it felt like playing it and whats missing from the current leaked release

stuff, thats like nobody at this point.
Ive played it, along with it's few iterations. Ill dig up what I can find

can do. is this still a problem with the current version as posted? im fairly sure i know why its happening if it is
As of current version, yes, thank you in regard for taking note of this issue

ive never seen or experienced the gamemode before so someone would have to 1) give me it and 2) explain how it was supposed to be/how it felt like playing it and whats missing from the current leaked release
I can dig it up for you. The only issue with it this; the gamemode spawns you in a dungeon that randomly generates, and your weapons are randomly generated too. It uses a combination of adventurepack, and quake. For some reason however, you don't spawn with the guns ingame and I could not figure out why looking at the code. I remember hosting it a long time ago with the same file I had (the one port posted in a file dump) and it worked, but then it stopped working for some reason.

Yeah, I also have that current version of King of Ghosts. It was essentially a dungeon gamemode where you explore a randomly generated dungeon and the goal is to kill all of the bots that spawn inside.

The version that I remember best was a zombie-wave like gamemode that used the same bots from the gamemode. Perhaps it was an earlier build?
I can link you the gamemode if you like Conan.

Here's the stuff I found potentially documenting it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVDL0IuKrg
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319311.msg9882398#msg9882398

did you fix the raycast on the sniper?
before it would turn bricks red

did you fix the raycast on the sniper?
before it would turn bricks red
ya thats the “fixed paintcan/no trust” issue. it came from bushido using the paintcan coloring code to figure out hit locations but didnt check if it was a brick vs a player

Imagine if bushido replied to this thread

I've been playing your server for a few days.
I'm glad you've been releasing the things you have tested there. Great job on this pack. I look forward to using it!