liberal Annoying Orange asking for handouts to build wall

Author Topic: liberal Annoying Orange asking for handouts to build wall  (Read 1902 times)

imagine being this dumb.

imagine being this dumb.
yeah I dont understand how this is even a thing still I live 20 minutes from the border and theres already a loving huge wall. every two or three days someone dies trying to get over the thing or swim around it. are all these people in buttforget middle america and think the illegals are just walking straight in?

people outside of texas think the south is a game of cowboys and indians but the indians are mexicans and the cowboys have quake weapons

people outside of texas think the south is a game of cowboys and indians but the indians are mexicans and the cowboys have quake weapons
You mean it's not like that? :(

lol why don't the mexicans just use the ring of shadows. easy dub.

if Annoying Orange doesn't build the wall in a year then he's a loving commie and i hope he gets deported for being black

Except Annoying Orange didn't start the gofundme.

IkeTheGeneric Made an Oopsie.
CNN Made an Oopsie.
Democrats made a big Oopsie.
What are you talking about lol

remind me why we can't just keep the fences and institutionalize legal immigrants into some sort of high tax work program?

This has to be illegal

This has to be illegal
p sure if it was privatized it'd be okay. definitely not a great image though lol

lol why don't the mexicans just use the ring of shadows. easy dub.
god forgot to place the powerups outside of walmart and Fiesta so they gotta travel to the edge of the map while avoiding the railguns with infinite ammo from the cowboy hackers