Author Topic: Fastmapler's Pile of Servers  (Read 1319 times)

I have hosted a few servers, but I never posted anything about them. So here they are...

Solar Apocalypse Expanded
That gamemode where you burn and die a lot

Gamemode

Solar Apocalypse Expanded is a modified version of Xalos' original Solar Apocalypse gamemode with many new features.

Features

• ModTer terrain
  • Monsters, occasional scheduled swarms, rare boss battles
  • New materials for building and crafting
  • New items made just for Solar Apoc (potions, hand cranks, blueprints, etc.)
  • Machinery with individual models and a wiring system (i.e. Solar panels, batteries, ore grower, bioreactor, nuclear reactor, etc.)
  • A powered solar suit for venturing out in the day and a radiation suit for collecting radioactive materials
  • Item crafting system (crafting recipes acquired via blueprints)
  • Spell system wip (i.e. summon water to use in cooking or shoot fireballs at monsters)
  • New commands such as /donate
  • A nice looking sky and day/night cycle
  • Achievements
  • 4 possible endings

and a bunch more other stuff

Screenshots

Underground War
The classic CTF map with a few additions...
dont kill me for making this thanks

Gamemode

Underground War is a CTF map where you dig tunnels under the map to reach the other team's flag. Gain points by capping and getting kills to buy a wider variety of weapons. The gamemode is classically a CTF by default but can run KOTH.

Features

• Digging
  • The sniper from the classic Underground War which can only shoot once every ten years like in the original
  • Almost identical weapons to the original game
  • The Prop Tool
  • Added a shotgun that shoots
  • Capture point in the middle underground

Screenshots

Prop Hunt
Hunt down sentient bricks

I'm typing all this sleepily in my bed and I cant find a proper photo so im gonna use this until i find one

Gamemode

This version of Prop Hunt is an operational version of Zapk's original gamemode. Players are split into hunters and props. Props are given time to hide by turning themselves into a brick they choose on the map, hunters try to find and kill the props before time runs out.

Features

• Props can play custom taunt sounds. Most taunts are early 2010's memes from the original gamemode, but I've added a few more
  • Custom death sounds for props
  • The gamemode works (pretty often)
  • Different environments and round rules for each map (i.e. round duration, hiding time, lava/water hazard, number of rockets hunters start with, etc.)

Screenshots
To be posted

Anonymous Land
oh gosh what oh no aaa

Gamemode

Inspired by Visolator's original gamemode, this gamemode allows players to build with anonymity. In placement of a player's regular BL_IDs, a unique BL_ID will be created.

Features

• Players are completely anonymous (Username, avatar, BL_ID.)
  • Multiple items and special bricks to play around with.
  • A separate trust system through the /trust command.

Screenshots
To be posted
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:00:53 AM by Fastmapler »

solar apocalypse X looks promising