got my truck stuck in ditch today. AMA (UPDATE PG2)

Author Topic: got my truck stuck in ditch today. AMA (UPDATE PG2)  (Read 3068 times)

just turn the whole car into one giant wheel
nah gotta have all those points of contact

>not having a tracked vehicle

or you can have that weird loving thing from robots with the big ass loving wheel and a magnet arm thingy

put office fans on your truck and fly to work

just turn the whole car into one giant wheel
a giant wheel made of smaller wheels that spill out and attack when the big wheel feels threatened

so is this you saying you already tried to do it or no
this is me saying i'm not gonna rock a forgetin 2 1/2 ton vehicle out of 3 foot deep snow, no matter how strong i am. the best best to get myself out of a ditch in the future is a shovel, some kitty litter, and some car mats.

Good job, you're a dangerous idiot
i'll eat your parents dont think i wont.

this is me saying i'm not gonna rock a forgetin 2 1/2 ton vehicle out of 3 foot deep snow, no matter how strong i am. the best bet to get myself out of a ditch in the future is a shovel, some kitty litter, and some car mats.
i meant turn the wheel back and forth and if the incline isnt too bad try to move your body in the interior to get the back wheels a bit free

my car almost got stuck in some mud last night but luckily i'd parked the back half on the pavement and my car has some AWD lock button that you're supposed to use when u get stuck, so i was able to get out just fine