Author Topic: WANTED: CHATLOGS (STEAM KEY REWARD)  (Read 1653 times)

~ WANTED ~

Hello, I am looking for chatlogs involving myself, specifically ones where I am talking about other people as I am searching for any time I've revealed information about someone that could be considered personal.

- WHY? -

I'm trying to regain the friendship of someone who believes I betrayed them, however I do not know what I did and am hoping to gain insight from this.

- REWARD -

I'm offering any single Steam key from this list for a chatlog provided meeting the above criteria, if a chatlog provided helps me deduce, or otherwise assist in figuring out what I've done wrong then I will give you every single remaining Steam key.

Please send me any chatlogs by private message or Discord.

If you direct a friend here who is able to provide me with chatlogs that help answer my question, then I will also provide you with a key so long as they confirm that you directed them here.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:33:26 AM by Postal »

I don't think this is related to Blockland

I don't think this is related to Blockland
It is, I'm looking for chatlogs from Blockland.

Ummm whats ur discord O_o

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 05:18:04 PM by Drydess »

daMM IT if only i had chatlogs

I received chatlogs, and have reviewed them and found that I have not revealed any information ingame.

This leads me to believe that a former "friend" of mine has decided to betray me because they're uncomfortable with me having mutual friends.

Locking.