i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 278396 times)

and he decided to take down a mother and her daughter with him. sorry but that's murder, not Self Delete to me.

Yeah, dude took his McLaren 100mph down opposing traffic. You’re basically guaranteed to hit something and it sure as forget is probably gonna be a person. That’s a conscious decision (unless inhibited by substances, and even so a terrible sequence of decisions).

Anyone know how to get rid of this new interface? It's obnoxious

Anyone know how to get rid of this new interface? It's obnoxious
Add -legacyscaleformui to your launch options. You better get used to panorama though since that option's gonna be disabled soon. I personally think its a lot sleeker, however I find the slow animations to be extremely tedious and pointless.

Add -legacyscaleformui to your launch options. You better get used to panorama though since that option's gonna be disabled soon. I personally think its a lot sleeker, however I find the slow animations to be extremely tedious and pointless.
for some reason I can't do anything while playing CSGO anymore, twitch streams freeze, youtube videos freeze, and loading maps take forever now

game free (0 dollar)
but you can't play multiplayer or the inventory skin trading thingy or anything you gotta buy the full game (or as valve calls it, a license)
you can play with bots (beep boop)
also you can get maps from the workshop (i got a map thats just a field with a bunch of chickens i like pressing e for them to follow me)
also apparently you can spectate like esports or whatever i think

it has a battle royale now and is free to play, rip