Author Topic: horse glitch  (Read 4393 times)

k1l4l4

I have noticed something when taking people to places on my horse, and them taking me somewhere. When you get on the horse you stand up, but if  you get off and back on your sitting. So badspot, you think you can fix that?

Hehe. there is also another glitch on when you go over those log bridges, your horse like, rotates and stands sideways and such on the log but it doesnt fall off. It is rather disturbing

Hehe. there is also another glitch on when you go over those log bridges, your horse like, rotates and stands sideways and such on the log but it doesnt fall off. It is rather disturbing
Heh, I did that one time too. If you stay too still it also seems like you and the horse slowly start to slide off

Badspot

• Administrator
The standing thing happens if you are running and then get on the horse.  If you're standing still and get on, theres no problem.  I haven't been able to track down the exact problem though

The "horse upside down" thing is because torque sucks at getting the normals from DTS shapes.  I don't know how to fix it. 

The standing thing happens if you are running and then get on the horse.  If you're standing still and get on, theres no problem.  I haven't been able to track down the exact problem though

You could try using Torsion which is a step debugger and isolate the problem with that.