redstone/tip/icefreeze (224783 & 42431) spamming again in glass

Author Topic: redstone/tip/icefreeze (224783 & 42431) spamming again in glass  (Read 4675 times)

i didnt know the opinion of a stupid miserable wannabe gangsta was so important
ill make sure i take that into consideration next time

Is all good fam, init? I wont 'ave you lashed to a cross like the rest of these blokes. Go tell mandem the cripton bloods was here, yea?
i dont know what i want to do with my life

i want to do something for a living that doesnt involve literally my entire life controlled by some twat at an hourly job and not having any choice but to do just that
i dont see the appeal of being trapped at a 9-5 while making some rich starfish even richer when he already has way more money than any one person would ever need
but no one has ever taught or encouraged me to find any other option to make a living so im stuck in a hopeless depressing situation and i dont know what the forget to do

you’re very smart to call someone else a mouthbreathing handicap when you post several handicapped spam threads

Is all good fam, init? I wont 'ave you lashed to a cross like the rest of these blokes. Go tell mandem the cripton bloods was here, yea?
not funny

Local 20 year old thinks he is a philosophical genius because he is too busy jerking off to cub research to get a job at starbucks

Local 20 year old thinks he is a philosophical genius because he is too busy jerking off to cub research to get a job at starbucks
i dont work at starbucks because starbucks is garbage

Making baby fur commissions is more lucrative than starbucks
Watch out for the FBI