Author Topic: The Topic: [ITEM PACK] Medical (Read 3280 times) By Arekan addon wont install?  (Read 1122 times)

Could anyone help me with this?

it wont install as in its not downloading to your computer or as in its not showing up ingame

Could you be a bit more specific? Addons don't install themselves. You have to place the .zip addon into your Addons folder in your blockland directory. This can either be in your documents or the directory of "C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland" if you're using the steam version of blockland.

I click Download and when I do it takes me to a blank page and in the top left corner of my screen it says file or something not found and I tried it multiple times and it wouldn't let me download it.

I click Download and when I do it takes me to a blank page and in the top left corner of my screen it says file or something not found and I tried it multiple times and it wouldn't let me download it.

that means the download was taken down

Oh, you mean download. What's the name of the file you were trying to download? I can probably look around for it and get it under a day.