Blockland Forums > Modification Help

Public Minigame?

(1/5) > >>

Gautier00:
Just like how public bricks are a thing, I know gamemodes have minigames too that aren't owned by anybody except the server itself, combining that with public bricks and everything works just fine. However without making a gamemode with a minigame to boot up itself, is it possible to make a public minigame through like the console or, just overall is there any kind of way to make a minigame not owned by anybody specific except the server itself?

- My main goal mostly is to just have both public bricks combined with a minigame that accepts public bricks so there's no interference without making a gamemode add-on. For example in case this sounds more confusing then specific, bots don't work as public bricks when you make a minigame since the minigame is owned by you. You can't damage bots, they wont react to you, its not owned by the minigame because they're public while the minigame only uses your specific bricks. I'm assuming its possible, if it is, how would I go about to do this?

The Brighter Dark:
If the minigame is a slayer minigame and is set as default you can use this

--- Code: ---slayer.minigames.defaultminigame.creatorBLID = blid;
--- End code ---
Just set the blid to the public ID which i think is 888888

PhantOS:
I'm guessing new minigameSO(); or something along those lines would work. You'd probably need to populate a few fields for it to work
This doesn't work

Gautier00:

--- Quote from: The Brighter Dark on January 15, 2019, 10:12:22 AM ---If the minigame is a slayer minigame and is set as default you can use this

--- Code: ---slayer.minigames.defaultminigame.creatorBLID = blid;
--- End code ---
Just set the blid to the public ID which i think is 888888

--- End quote ---

I loaded up the map through serverDirectSaveFileLoad("saves/CrystalScape FINAL2.bls", 3, "", 2);
so that the game loads as public bricks which goes under the same BL_ID you mentioned so it is the correct public id, however -
This happens.
Minigame events also do not work, which would mean that the minigame and the bricks aren't corresponding, unless I put that command in wrong all I did was type it into the console and I got that result.

PhantOS:
make sure the bricks are under the same bl_id as the minigame

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version