hey guys its me

Author Topic: hey guys its me  (Read 3994 times)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 03:59:21 PM by Grimlock² »

who?
genuine question, who

where did u get the idea i was kidalex

If that's the case, then who was tgawt before? Why did their signature say they were an alt of Kidalex's last account? And why would they reply to a week old post in the Kidalex drama to agree with someone who said that Darth should be banned (despite Darth being much less harmful than some other users here)? And you could call it a coincidence, but being a returning member on a new account and acting like they were someone well known after Kidalex recently got his other account willingly banned still adds to the suspicion that it is just Kidalex trying to have a fresh start

cant believe kidalex has an anime avatar

Why did their signature say they were an alt of Kidalex's last account?
it  didnt
And why would they reply to a week old post in the Kidalex drama to agree with someone who said that Darth should be banned (despite Darth being much less harmful than some other users here)?
cause he should

If that's the case, then who was tgawt before? Why did their signature say they were an alt of Kidalex's last account? And why would they reply to a week old post in the Kidalex drama to agree with someone who said that Darth should be banned (despite Darth being much less harmful than some other users here)? And you could call it a coincidence, but being a returning member on a new account and acting like they were someone well known after Kidalex recently got his other account willingly banned still adds to the suspicion that it is just Kidalex trying to have a fresh start
youre thinking way too deep into this dude