Buying a house that someone died in; yay or nay?

Author Topic: Buying a house that someone died in; yay or nay?  (Read 3748 times)

if you buy it I'll make it a murder house too

do you even have good enough credit to buy a house? also anyways its actually a good idea because once you sell it in like 20 years you can totally just erase the fact that someone died in there and put it on the market for half a million. you might get lucky, if they build a school nearby or something.

i'd kill for a house even around $75,000 near my area. that stuff doesnt exist
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 08:32:08 PM by PhantOS »

i'd kill a man and then buy his house yes

do it. it's cheap af for a house

It's not unusual for people to die in houses. Believe it or not, the houses remain after they go on

It's not unusual for people to die in houses. Believe it or not, the houses remain after they go on
i thought houses were ritually burned to give the dead a place to live in the afterlife

its a steal, just take it. any "bad karma" you get from the recent death will go away in like 10 years when you can sell it for tons more. this is human superstition and emotions keeping people from thinking properly and realizing that someone dying in a house doesnt make the house less valuable.

honestly ghosts are selfish bastards. what the hell do they need a home for? you're time is up buddy. time to move on. jack ass.

Just spend the other 50k arming yourselves so when the ghosts decide to apparate at your ground zero, you’ll be prepared.

The house is probably super cheap for reasons beyond someone died in it if you can your buddy can afford buying it, js

uh oh those kinds of houses might be haunted, so it wouldn't be a wise choice to buy houses like that one you mentioned.

100% nay.

uh oh those kinds of houses might be haunted, so it wouldn't be a wise choice to buy houses like that one you mentioned.

100% nay.

yea the ghosts might strangle you in your sleep or you might hear a creepy noise at 3am..

theres no reason not to, you get a cheap home and cool ghost stories

depends if the death was messy or not

100% nay.
what's the ghost gonna do tho, spook him?