Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT] | Closed, Download inside.

Author Topic: Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT] | Closed, Download inside.  (Read 4987 times)

you know by saying this you're just tainting the hype for next time i host. plus the audacity to name your key Official New Years and posting in this thread sounds like you're just trying mooch off my glory.

look man i have no doubt in my mind that you’ve put in a heavy deal of effort into your server and it’s been shown in the past that you host high quality servers with a level of popularity unmatched in quality compared to its counterparts. i just think going after others who try to host the same thing isn’t the way to go. if you really think your server has a certain uniqueness and provides a better end product compared to matthews, i think you should just ignore the imitators and go ahead with your own. i just don’t think it should matter as much to you seeing as you have a much more superior server. saying things like “stop mooching off my glory” only serves to make you seem narcissistic. because at the end layout and adminstration should take some credit, but it’s a freebuild and all the players who contribute to build should also be included in the “glory”.

as for the personal stuff i wish the best of luck for you, but i don’t think it’s a fair point to prevent others from hosting what they want. it’s no ones job to keep up with your own personal reasons nor have to watch and look when you announce your servers

move this thread to drama

trog calm the forget down. imagine being so engaged in this game at this point in time with it's already dwindled playerbase. "YOU'RE SIPHONING ALL MY PLAYERS REEEEEEEEE".

i'm usually not the one to call people out on their bs, but you sound so loving entitled. you've obviously put a lot of time and work on your plan, but adapt it and turn it into something else if you're that selfconscious about someone using an "idea" that "you" made.

while it may be stupid claiming the rights to a floating city freebuild, trog's making efforts to prepare a good slate while matthew really just built a bunch of walkways
not saying that matthew should shut down the server because that ship's long sailed and there are numerous good builds dotting across the server but it was kinda douchey

I've added save files to the OP

trog calm the forget down. imagine being so engaged in this game at this point in time with it's already dwindled playerbase. "YOU'RE SIPHONING ALL MY PLAYERS REEEEEEEEE".

i'm usually not the one to call people out on their bs, but you sound so loving entitled. you've obviously put a lot of time and work on your plan, but adapt it and turn it into something else if you're that selfconscious about someone using an "idea" that "you" made.
this

lol this brother reacting to da copy+paste of his own cliquers post ... pathetic