[SPOILERS} teven universe discussion on the latest specia

Author Topic: [SPOILERS} teven universe discussion on the latest specia  (Read 1179 times)

i feel like if tony even looks at jojo im going to go back into the phase of despising everything that comes out of or is influenced by japan

Steven* special* (sorry I just had to :p)

please don't derail thread.

Wait... Tony railed against my Little pony but he freaking watches Steven universe?

I don't actually believe it

Just in case this is for real heres a reaction

Oohhhahahahah oh my God hahahahhah hahahahaha gasp uhahahahhah uhaa uhaa woow  that's hilariously hypocritical

Thank you

Colorful horses are different from lesbian space rocks

Colorful horses are different from lesbian space rocks

Oh of course obviously how could I have confused them

What did you do with Tony?! Where is he?

You want me to answer your stuffty question when you know I can't.

You trying to trap me bro?

And whats wrong with steven universe?

And whats wrong with steven universe?

it's just one of those things if you don't see it nobody can make you see it by explaining

Like how you can't convince a flat earther that the Earth is a hyper sphere and flat and round all at once it's just not possible to comprehend

I just think that Steven couldn't live without the gem because he's lived his whole young life with it and the benefits that came from even being a half-gem/diamond, so suddenly becoming completely human took a toll on his entire being

Oh yeah, and the part where he forcefully had his gem removed from his fleshy human torso, which in any realistic situation would have left a giant wound in Steven's body, and thus would have been losing a lot of blood (hence why he was turning pale and weak), but since this is a kids show, obviously they wouldn't have been able to show such graphical imagery, but they still did that just to make the scene more dramatic

it's just one of those things if you don't see it nobody can make you see it by explaining

Like how you can't convince a flat earther that the Earth is a hyper sphere and flat and round all at once it's just not possible to comprehend

I only watch it for the plot.

It has good writing and animation.

You should watch X amount of episodes to change your mind.

Oh ok haha I really thought you were watching it unironically lol sorry my mistake

If you're watching something ironically...

Are you not still just watching it? 🤔