where is tournaments

Author Topic: where is tournaments  (Read 1638 times)

tournaments scenery where is it

quit cause bl isnt good for his life

its the best server on blockland

even if it was brought back, elo would work like stuff, betting is still stuff, balancing is still stuff and lots of other stuff would be still stuff unless given attention

"scenery"/gyt/garycactus brought up the argument that if you want to play tournaments, remake it yourself or something along those lines as he had no plans at the time of revisiting the concept, he also didn't have plans to remake it in rockadia

"scenery"/gyt/garycactus brought up the argument that if you want to play tournaments, remake it yourself or something along those lines as he had no plans at the time of revisiting the concept, he also didn't have plans to remake it in rockadia
or he could release the gamemode unfinished or not becuz blockland's gonna last maybe a year more and there's no point in keeping your add-ons private esp. if ur not gonna use em?

releasing all my add-ons would not only be a chore, but could be the catalyst for me rejoining this forgethole again due to the obligation to show people how my different add-ons work and how to set them up on their servers. i'm sorry, i just can't do that to myself.

richardhead

richardhead
good thing dats not da case at all *moves .zip into dropbox posts link changes pasword to giberish and then logs out*

gyt isnt wrong though. nobody could figure out how to host my prison break despite all the files being public - mr queeba was only able to cause i spent a week helping him set up. if it isn’t designed to be used out of the box itll never be hosted even if the files are public

most people are quitting because of the toxic community members infesting every nook and cranny

man i just want the best server back