Author Topic: Who plays TF2?  (Read 9501 times)

hmmm...I dont see the reset button.
As far as I know it got taken out.

Me

Stupid glitch gave me 59 hours survival time as sniper  :panda:

hmmm...I dont see the reset button.
As far as I know it got taken out.

Hrm.  Last time I checked was quite a few months ago so you might be right there.

My longest life actually playing was spy and it was like 30 minutes and it counted as 11 hours :D

Nice.  Hm..30 hours as spy, eh?  Do you still play it most?  Because it sure as hell is a lot harder now than it was in beta and the first few months.
I'm playing Medic mostly now. Combat medic ftw.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Packer/stats/TF2

Today I finally played some Demo and found out how over powered they are, I knew some thing was fishy about them but never played them really until now.

Oh yeah they're overpowered, no doubt.   Doesn't take that much skill either, unless you use your primary since most demomen just spam stickies...  the 'nade launcher is pretty sweet if you know what you're doing but personally I can't hit anything with it  at farther than point blank range so I don't bother.

I swear my engie score is a glitch. I never even got the achievement when I had that score. How is that even possible?

I really don't know, it's all screwed.  My stats say I have max 7 sentry kills yet somehow have the Sentry Gunner achievement?

I swear my engie score is a glitch. I never even got the achievement when I had that score. How is that even possible?
someone stole your steam acc? :cookieMonster: :cookie: