Author Topic: Who plays TF2?  (Read 9502 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I really don't know, it's all screwed.  My stats say I have max 7 sentry kills yet somehow have the Sentry Gunner achievement?
Sentry kill stat is for one life, sentry gunner achievement is for one sentry gun.

Damn, there was a huuuge teamworkmovement game on last night, lasted for 4 hours, it was fucking epic as hell. we were playing on a map that was released HOURS before the match, so nobody knew what to do, so the first half hour was just random running round and such, but after about the 1 hour mark and the score was 1-1, we started pushing up to the 4th cp, only to have them push back to the 2nd one, and us back to the 4th one again, then finally building sentries in their final cp (which is right next to their spawn), and holding out for another minute and winning the game! \o/

Edit: Damn, Badspot's quite the TF2 fiend.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:09:38 AM by stevey1000 »

It appears he has 2 friends :o he should join the Blocklanders
Plus his stats are the complete opposite of mine
EDIT: Im the fiend too
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 09:11:04 PM by Bio Spark »

It appears he has 2 friends :o he should join the Blocklanders
Plus his stats are the complete opposite of mine
Bahahaha I was right about who his friends were.

I'm addicted to TF2. :(

6 hours isnt addicted. I remember some 12 year old on counter strike that was on for at least 12 hours in one day o.O.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SanTing/stats/TF2 mah stats!

and no its not hacked ;-) just changet my name to annoy some a... idiots on a server.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:48:28 AM by SanTing993 »

I got called a hacker from some noobs today. :cookieMonster:

Btw, San, some spy stats were from doing crap whit me.

Am I the only person who DOESN'T like the spy?
My faves right now are Pyro, Engie, and Medic.

I'm enjoying scout and engy

The only real class I dislike is the Pyro because his flamethrower range is forgeted up and he's almost useless imo.

The only real class I dislike is the Pyro because his flamethrower range is pandaed up and he's almost useless imo.
-.-

you sir are pandaed up in the head

The only real class I dislike is the Pyro because his flamethrower range is pandaed up and he's almost useless imo.
-.-

I get hit when the flame is not even near me, and using a pyro is pretty useless when the enemies have a good medic.

-.-

I get hit when the flame is not even near me, and using a pyro is pretty useless when the enemies have a good medic.

Just get the medic first...