Who plays TF2?

Author Topic: Who plays TF2?  (Read 9495 times)

MEET THE SCOUT <3

This is whitout a doubt the best one imo.

Anyone else noticing "COPYRIGHT LOLOLOL" at the Meet the scout screen?

edit: nvm, didn't watch NotInsaneChef's vid  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 05:46:17 AM by BlutEngel »

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspot are the people you play with handicaps? The max kills I've gotten are about 12 and that's really really hard to do on any of the servers I play on because ether a random sniper or spy will get you sooner or later. Max points I got once was on the Sniper on a custom maps server but even then it wasn't that much compared to your score.

The 84 kills as demoman was on the "mario kart" map and I was exploiting a bug while the rest of my team was keeping the enemy in their spawn.  I basically blew up everyone in the enemy spawn continuously for like 10 minutes.  But even disregarding that incident, I've gotten ~35 kills defending the first point on the last stage of dustbowl.  The enemy team was all clustered behind the wall, I had a medic uber me and I ran out and blew up their whole team before they knew what happened.  Did that a couple times without dying and there you go. 

The 27 sniper kills was from the bed on toyfort where you're pretty much immune to anything but other snipers, but I've broken 20 on official maps. 

I just play on pub servers where I have a good ping and there are other people playing. 

Instead of TF2 write "Team Fortress 2"

i still don't really like TF2 :3

Why? oO
I don't really like the cartoony style, And i hate all the load times and i hate the maps and i hate [rant rant rant]

Why? oO
i hate all the load times
I hate them too :( CSS loads WAY faster whit dxlevel 9.0 whit bloom and stuff, while TF2 takes way longer whit dxlevel 80, and lowest settings.

BONK!

man that meet the scout vidio is funny XD

Meet the scout... was pretty crap. He just talked crap and it wasn't very amusing, demoman was funny because he was stressing out.

There have been some changes for the achievements, making them easier. These are:

BIG PHARMA: Assist a Heavy in killing 20 enemies whitout dieing.
YOU LL FEEL A LITTLE PRICK: Assist a Scout in killing 3 enemies by übercharging him.
AUTOCLAVE: Assist a Pyro in setting 5 enemies on fire by übercharging him.
BLUNT TRAUMA: Assist a Heavy in knocking out 2 enemies by übercharging him.
MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH: Assist a Demoman in destroying 5 enemy buildings by übercharging him.
SAWBONES: Hit enemies 5 times whit your Bonesaw whitout missing or dieing.
CHIEF OF STAFF: Heal a total of 1million hp.

Tf2news.de says it'll come tommorow, doubting it though.

Robin said it should come this week (or maybe he said he would come last week, can't remember).

afterthought: it may actually come out tommorow as a certain game is.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 01:22:58 PM by NotInsaneChef »

Badspot

• Administrator
BIG PHARMA: Assist a Heavy in killing 20 enemies whitout dieing.
Good.  30 kills as a heavy is nearly impossible.

YOU LL FEEL A LITTLE PRICK: Assist a Scout in killing 3 enemies by übercharging him.
Well it's easier but it still means that people are going to be ubering scouts just to get kills when you should be using the uber to take out sentries. 

AUTOCLAVE: Assist a Pyro in setting 5 enemies on fire by übercharging him.
Meh.  8 was totally do-able. 

BLUNT TRAUMA: Assist a Heavy in knocking out 2 enemies by übercharging him.
I've punched out 4 people in 10 seconds before, but I wasn't ubercharged so they thought they could beat me.  If I'm uber'd and try to punch, most people just run away.  2 is a lot more attainable. 

MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH: Assist a Demoman in destroying 5 enemy buildings by übercharging him.
This was the biggest change needed as 8 buildings was completely impossible.  Demo man is my primary class and my most destructions in one life was 9 and took a lot longer than 10 seconds. 

CHIEF OF STAFF: Heal a total of 1million hp.
Still dumb but at least attainable.  I calculated that it would take me something like 200 hours of medic play time to get 10 million at my current healing rate (admittedly not the greatest)

I still disagree with using achievements to unlock new weapons.