trogtor suffering from ethical egoism

Poll

Has the thread served it's purpose?

Yes
16 (28.6%)
No
40 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: trogtor suffering from ethical egoism  (Read 8353 times)

I've added a poll. The people shall speak for themselves on this issue.

Imagine typing a long sob story to make us feel bad and throwing a bitchfit over someone hosting a server similar to yours in a videogame

imagine defending master loving Matthew against trogtor

i seriously don’t agree with trogtor ventilating his personal affairs as if it provides more evidence to why he can only host. couldn’t you make the argument that matthew has more personal issues going on in his life? look trogtor you might have some emotional hurdles you had to pass but matthew arguably has a asperger’s syndrome. let the mentally incapable just host what they want

Imagine typing a long sob story to make us feel bad and throwing a bitchfit over someone hosting a server similar to yours in a videogame

yeah that was kinda dumb of me. but is it too much to ask for someone not host an annual server event that someone else does every year? look at toms iEvent for example. imagine if he spent months working on his next server and someone goes "i haven't seen ievent in a while, so im gonna host it" id imagine that he'd be pretty upset. ill say i definitely went overboard and got a little emotional. i honestly didn't expect matthew to shut his server down and i feel bad for anyone who built on his server cause all their progress is lost (I'll be more than willing to let you transfer it over whenever i do host though)

so lemme get this straight, a circle of frequently permanently banned social outcasts are gathering to tell a relatively well respected person off for getting too emotional over something he puts a lotta effort into

and you feel morally superior because... reasons

yeah that was kinda dumb of me. but is it too much to ask for someone not host an annual server event that someone else does every year? look at toms iEvent for example. imagine if he spent months working on his next server and someone goes "i haven't seen ievent in a while, so im gonna host it" id imagine that he'd be pretty upset. ill say i definitely went overboard and got a little emotional. i honestly didn't expect matthew to shut his server down and i feel bad for anyone who built on his server cause all their progress is lost (I'll be more than willing to let you transfer it over whenever i do host though)
based on what i can see everyone overreacted a little bit, especially matthew.

brothers really out here supporting the ZANU

can you hurry up and post gore/research and get banned like the rest of your friends

He was completely within his right to blast Matthew. If Matthew had any shred of dignity himself none of this would've happened in the first place. Imagine riding off coattails that shamelessly, dude didn't even try to hide it

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the post wasn't meant to appeal to awkward hyper aggressive teenagers who pretend to be women and post pictures of their 120lbs abs on the internet lol. This is why it's 2019 and you're begging to be in Blockland related discords

can you hurry up and post gore/research and get banned like the rest of your friends
lmao why are you so upset