did you stop using discord due to the unforeseen circumstances involving furmods

Poll

did you?

No, also I'm furry UwU
4 (13.8%)
No
18 (62.1%)
Undecided
5 (17.2%)
Yes
2 (6.9%)
Yes, also I like lolicon
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: did you stop using discord due to the unforeseen circumstances involving furmods  (Read 2031 times)

no i didnt know about the staff until there was a topic about it here
i literally have to use discord for work and school, and besides that, what am i going to tell my friends? "hey can you just all install this other thing? why? discords mods are furries! what do you mean youve never heard of discord mods?"

No because a mod being a furry does not affect me at all.

If the people running discord aren't in my groups causing issues why would I care how they feel about anybody, its not impacting me.

The argument there is that if administration misbehaves enough, the service could be shut down.
Luckily employees can be fired.

Abandon discord? And what, go back to Skype!?

There are many other factors other than just “furry mods” such as the FBI investigating Discord and such but I forgot to list that.

There are many other factors other than just “furry mods” such as the FBI investigating Discord and such but I forgot to list that.
The FBI are investigating Discord because of alleged illegal activities floating around it, unless you're participating in one of those servers it doesn't affect you at all.

what other things besides furry mods and fbi? both of those dont impact 90% or more of the userbase regardless

yes, clearly discord is still in the wrong even though they have fixed the issue by firing the guy / changing their guidelines and i should move back to inferior services

/s

yup, aint gonna be apart of some irc chat that has some brothers liking cub. so i installed teamspeak, brought a server, and recreated the blockland teamspeak so make sure to head on over there

ts3.bltstr.com:9987 (the tr means The Return btw)

arent they also investigating Annoying Orange

l
arent they also investigating Annoying Orange
i think its over