I hate trans "people" v2

Author Topic: I hate trans "people" v2  (Read 1119 times)

Put your hands in the air if you concur
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:07:53 PM by Mardalf »

curse you actually might be handicapped

let's not rag on curse you it may not be the thread everyone needs but it's the thread everyone deserves

it's a necessity and a service

I dont understand why the first thread was locked
nothing bad was posted

curse you actually might be handicapped
The teacher says im special

what's a quote a trans spokeperson, a priest, and an anti-vaxxer mom all said?

lets screw that kid

what's a quote a trans spokeperson, a priest, and an anti-vaxxer mom all said?

lets screw that kid

Interestingly the priest is the only one who might be imagined to plausibly say such a thing and be serious.

While arguably amiss the spokesperson would perhaps believe that they are doing what's right.

The mother while possibly mislead one must hope is doing what she believes she must to fight for her child's life.

How dare you, literally shaking rn v2

the real subject of this thread is to demonstrate why everyone stopped playing and only speaks to the small cliques they formed over the years because the only decent people that won't eat your dog the first chance they get are a part of very tiny friend groups

the real subject of this thread is to demonstrate why everyone stopped playing and only speaks to the small cliques they formed over the years because the only decent people that won't eat your dog the first chance they get are a part of very tiny friend groups

This is objectively accurate only if a large majority of the people who play/have played Blockland were also active for a substantial amount of time on the Blockland forums