Schmucks is dead

Author Topic: Schmucks is dead  (Read 7707 times)

Alright gents, my scouts found out that the schmucks discord server is gone.
Now you can go to my schmucks 2 post and join.

Haha schmucks is gone for good boys.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:15:31 PM by Rendergoi »

yer a little obsessed with this

meanwhile the clique is large and strong ongoing for 5 years. us homies for life

meanwhile the clique is large and strong ongoing for 5 years. us homies for life
the benefits of keeping a closed group with close friends instead of picking up every random on the forum

There wasn't even anything original about schmucks, even the thread for it was just a blatant copy of the arcade's post. Even then the arcade is so much less toxic then whatever loving group this was. Honestly you only joined this group to kiss celau's ass and nothing more.

There wasn't even anything original about schmucks, even the thread for it was just a blatant copy of the arcade's post. Even then the arcade is so much less toxic then whatever loving group this was. Honestly you only joined this group to kiss celau's ass and nothing more.
schmucks existed before the arcade and the recent thread he made was just to forget with u

User was unbanned for this post
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:58:52 PM by Rotondo »

schmucks existed before the arcade and the recent thread he made was just to forget with u
The Arcade was made a couple years ago dude, the thread was only made as of recent because I actually bothered to make a forum account. Even then, the thread to blatantly copy mine to forget with me or not, its still not original.

The Arcade was made a couple years ago dude, the thread was only made as of recent because I actually bothered to make a forum account. Even then, the thread to blatantly copy mine to forget with me or not, its still not original.
i dunno man schmucks was originally made as a discord for celaus pet project and then when he dropped it just turned into a hangout so i cant really see how thats not "original"

but w/e its not like it matters anymore now does it lol

the date that the thread was made has nothing to do with the date that the actual server was made.

i dunno man schmucks was originally made as a discord for celaus pet project and then when he dropped it just turned into a hangout so i cant really see how thats not "original"

but w/e its not like it matters anymore now does it lol
I didn't state the discord was not original, I'm stating the forum post wasn't, point being as a way to forget with someone and to just copy someone both routes aren't original. Anybody can make a hangout server there own way, there's no formula to mimic as you just do what you want in that case.