Author Topic: C++ runtime error  (Read 1577 times)

I know this has been covered before, but I am having an issue where whenever I run the game for around 5-10 minutes the game will crash and an error will read "C++ runtime error". After this, I restarted my computer, uninstalled blockland and reinstalled it, and ran into the same issue. I then restarted my computer again and it still had the same error pop up. I also removed all mods as well, which didn't help either. Any suggestions or help? (this is on steam blockland)

I've never had any good luck with the steam version of blockland, non steam always has worked better, but regardless a console log is the only way we can solve the issue if it happens to be an addon issue or something with your pc.

Post console log
C++ errors usually don't show anything in the console, but he should be getting a message box saying the error details. If you can post that that would be nice.

Post console log

The C++ runtime error says
"Runtime Error!
Program: ...les
(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland\blockland.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."
The window name reads "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"

I have windows 10
Then Blockland not supporting your OS is not the problem...

Then Blockland not supporting your OS is not the problem...

I have ran it fine before on my computer, and for some reason it started crashing

I've had this error a few times, not sure why

Try reinstalling microsoft visual c++ redistributable

Make sure have both the 32 and 64 bit versions installed if you have a 64 bit system

bup this happened to me