1 (14.3%)
Fuse Concept
0 (0%)
Halo Concept
0 (0%)
Other
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: What happened to Scions ads?: The fall  (Read 2974 times)

why the hell are we shaming the man for having an obsession over car commercials? it’s a much cooler obsession than fursonas

Speaking about sonas. Here are my original Scion OCs

Scion sF: A rebaged Toyota MRS. And just make it look cooler and give it the wedge desgins that the previous models had instead of that stupid curvy Porsche inspired crap

Scion lgT: A rebaged Daihatsu Copen (Since Toyota owns Daihatsu)

Scion rE: A rebaged Mazda RX-8. Since the Scion iA is an rebaged Mazda Demio

Scion oR: A rebaged Subaru WRX STI since Toyota also owns Subaru too.

Scion lX: A rebaged Lexus RC

Scion iV: A rebaged Lexus LFA

Have any cool Scion OCs you want to share? Post them in the comments

the scion TC was my favor,tie car in midnght club 3 dub edition remix

the scion TC was my favor,tie car in midnght club 3 dub edition remix
Cool. Midnight Club 3 is awesome. Wish they kept Toyota in LA tho.

Well one thing for certain, the tuning scene from Fast & Furious is long gone, so much in fact that these types of show cars are called "ricers" nowadays, so I applaud that Scion actually embraced that culture back then since it was proffitable and it was the most popular scene between young drivers, but since that trend ended and tuning got to be more serious about perfomance and less colorful and crazy looks I think it's one of the reasons why Scion felt in to obscurity a bit, but it was a cool brand noneless.

Well one thing for certain, the tuning scene from Fast & Furious is long gone, so much in fact that these types of show cars are called "ricers" nowadays, so I applaud that Scion actually embraced that culture back then since it was proffitable and it was the most popular scene between young drivers, but since that trend ended and tuning got to be more serious about perfomance and less colorful and crazy looks I think it's one of the reasons why Scion felt in to obscurity a bit, but it was a cool brand noneless.
So thats why they changed their brand focus to stupid college normie Chad millenials who don't even care about cars and are too busy being boring corporate Starbucks coffee powered robots who's only purpoise is to pay college debts and will probally never own a car. They could've still focused on the new trends in the tuning culture instead tho.

So thats why they changed their brand focus to stupid college normie Chad millenials who don't even care about cars and are too busy being boring corporate Starbucks coffee powered robots who's only purpoise is to pay college debts and will probally never own a car. They could've still focused on the new trends in the tuning culture instead tho.
They kinda did that with the Scion FR-S and it's huge aftermarket support.

my four skin aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Stop cutting your skin and custumize your Scion.

what?

Darth Sion, the Lord of Pain, was a Sith Lord who lived in the time of the Old Sith Wars.

I see now it isn't even the same spelling, definitely not the same guy.

Jesus loving Christ. I loving hate how this world just became only about stupid libtards who only care about race, gender, trends, and college debts.