Does drawing anthropomorphic art count as being a furry?

Author Topic: Does drawing anthropomorphic art count as being a furry?  (Read 2681 times)

You're only a furry if you consider yourself one : )

the definition is whatever you want at this point. some say just looking at art makes you a furry while others say owning 5 fursuits makes you one - the definition is really vague
i'd say there's different levels. Just looking at em probably makes you light weight while owning 5 fursuits would make you hardcore

you have or would like to go to furry conventions
you have or would like to purchase art made by a self-proclaimed furry artist

you have or would like to go to furry conventions
you have or would like to purchase art made by a self-proclaimed furry artist
I would never do neither of those.

do you consider yourself a furry and or would you express yourself as such?

do you consider yourself a furry and or would you express yourself as such?
Not really no. I just draw a lot of anthropomorphic art.

One day you'll be drawing a furry pair of richard-tits if you keep it up.

depends if the artist themselves is a furry or not
All the time? Probably

But then again, can you really call the creators of the Looney Tunes and creators of similar casts of anthropomorphic animals 'furries' just because they drew those all the time?

Like these two say. Plus, Anthropomorphism has been around since 40,000 BC VS. The Furry Fandom being around since the 1980s.

Sadly the Furries today and back then has effectively ruined the concept of anthropomorphism due to the majority (Not the ones who are actually decent people mind you)being really disgusting people. Which leads to the matter of the topic's question, and the answer is pretty vague unfortunately and that sucks to be honest.

Not really no. I just draw a lot of anthropomorphic art.

Pretty much on the same boat with Cblock360 as well. I like drawing my stupid animal characters as well despite the fact that I am not Furry as well.

you're only a furry when you think of yourself as one. drawing anthropromorphic animals would be more of an interest in that art. keep in mind that the art is not all that makes up a fandom.

are aliens furries those bitches are constantly described as anthropomorphic and humanoid

you're only a furry when you think of yourself as one. drawing anthropromorphic animals would be more of an interest in that art. keep in mind that the art is not all that makes up a fandom.
this

you asked the wrong place for an unbiased answer

are aliens furries those bitches are constantly described as anthropomorphic and humanoid
those are the teratophiles

you asked the wrong place for an unbiased answer
These answers were not meant to be unbiased