loveuality and Gender Role Tests

Author Topic: loveuality and Gender Role Tests  (Read 10642 times)

im insecure about you infidels in your next life, may allah have mercy on you

im insecure about you infidels in your next life, allah have mercy on you
Why are you getting so defensive? Is something wrong?

what
Is something okay? You're usually not like this. We're here for you 24/7, if you need someone or somewhere to vent.

Ok guys, i need help. Like serious help, ever since I made the threads I've been trying to relay a message to you all. It's a real problem and I can't figure out what to loving do, and it's been a burden ever since. Please guys, help me... connect my Netgear EN 104TP Ethernet Hub because it says Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration.. what do??

Please loving help, this is not a joke. I'm literally in a jimble here. Dunno what to do next... pkleasee

Ok guys, i need help. Like serious help, ever since I made the threads I've been trying to relay a message to you all. It's a real problem and I can't figure out what to loving do, and it's been a burden ever since. Please guys, help me... connect my Netgear EN 104TP Ethernet Hub because it says Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration.. what do??
Am I a joke to you? Do you think this is a game?

have u jerked off to it

have u jerked off to it
no but it says Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration.. what do??

dno't speak ill of the dying man

no but it says Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration.. what do??
Do not avoid me, Bedpost. I demand answers.