0 (0%)
Vernon
1 (100%)
Marth
0 (0%)
Roxy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: The Crash Canyon Megathread  (Read 1883 times)

Literally no one on this forum watches or enjoys the same things as you. You have a strange obsession with these things that clearly influences your actual name and most of your threads. It's weird, you seem slightly autistic
I already mention that before.
Whats wrong with having autism?

But after this thread I will do something normal, like maybe a Fire Emblem thread.

there's nothing wrong with having autism, its just slightly unusual to 90% of people, just like your interests. a lot of the enthusiasm you share for these things are not shared by other people and we consider it unusual, especially when you spout all this rehearsed information about every little detail.

officerzach was obsessed with furbys and thats all he ever talked about and everyone thought he was weird. its easier in life to keep your obsessions to yourself because most people who dont share the same obsession consider it a weakness and focal point for insults
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:43:23 PM by PhantOS »

K, I understand. But the reason why I made this thread is to spice it up because some people said I talked about Oh Shiitake Mushrooms too much. Hopefully an Sleeping Dogs thread won't be unusual.

I'm fine with people having different opinions
Hey! Burnout and Scion are both awesome!. Burnout 3 is revolutionary and Scions are Toyotas so they're going to last a forgetin' lifetime.

K, I understand. But the reason why I made this thread is to spice it up because some people said I talked about Oh Shiitake Mushrooms too much. Hopefully an Sleeping Dogs thread won't be unusual.
i think that we're all just burnt out from your stuffty megathreads so

i think that we're all just burnt out from your stuffty megathreads so
Ha ha good one. Nice pun

But I'm serious that was an pretty awesome pun. You deserve an reward or something.