try to summon any legendary users

Author Topic: try to summon any legendary users  (Read 5921 times)

where is austin lee perez

whoa dude chill thats too far
i havent seen bleh in such a long time and thinking about it hurts
when did he even leave? i remember joining his servers in during the pre-retail rtb days but once retail was released it seems like he just disappeared.

oh sgit i forgetin did it

if reaper doesn't show up RIGHT NOW i am uninstalling the blockland forums
we must summon him

when did he even leave? i remember joining his servers in during the pre-retail rtb days but once retail was released it seems like he just disappeared.
He left some time after Blockland went retail because Badspot encrypted Blockland's main script files
There was a lot of drama between him and RTB staff such as Mocheeze, eventually resulting in him quitting. This drama was due to the way scripts were handled in Retail, along with the loss of Open-Source programming, meaning that to code for the new Blockland would be radically different and lesser compared to the original.

His GooglePages site still exists with mostly working download links, but just be careful clicking certain things as the site has some links that are old, expired, or changed into something else
https://sites.google.com/site/bleh777777777777/index

Iban please come back.
I miss the drama.

Space Guy please be summoned! He was a really cool guy and a great modder. He was always willing to help people who had questions about the game.

Space Guy please be summoned! He was a really cool guy and a great modder. He was always willing to help people who had questions about the game.
congrats we some how summoned gothboy77

at least i havent seen him in so long

badspot are you loving there

it points at yes so

Betelgeuse...
Betelgeuse...
BETEGEUSE...