Author Topic: slime rancher free  (Read 1168 times)

>epic games
*sip* sorry, chump. Steam or no get...

>epic games store
:eye_roll:

by the way you can literally add 1 line of launcher conditions and Slime Rancher will launch completely without epic launcher

by the way 2, this needlessly loyal behavior for Valve is dumb as hell and as much anti-consumer as the epic store itself (I do not own an Epic account or have downloaded it and own Slimerancher on Steam along with 550 other games)

by the way 2, this needlessly loyal behavior for Valve is dumb as hell and as much anti-consumer as the epic store itself (I do not own an Epic account or have downloaded it and own Slimerancher on Steam along with 550 other games)
We're not loyal, steam is the far superior platform so of course we are gonna stick with it. Epic severely lacks features and has security issues up the wazoo.

imagine actually wanting and praising DRM.......................... ....
i dont understand what you mean with "sticking with it" either, like validating this DRM free copy of slime rancher is gonna delete your steam account.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 10:10:35 AM by sleep »

We're not loyal, steam is the far superior platform so of course we are gonna stick with it. Epic severely lacks features and has security issues up the wazoo.
True, but a free game is a free game

bruh just get the loving game its fREE

imagine not already having slime rancher