(rant) Wowee driving tests are the gayest stuff

Author Topic: (rant) Wowee driving tests are the gayest stuff  (Read 1682 times)

i remember taking the written test. i needed 26/30 questions right and i just barely passed with 26 questions right

Europe is forgeted and the mental health system is stuff
My friend has been waiting two years to see a psychiatrist while she cuts herself lmfao what a stuffforgetshow

But I digress

Imo the driving test is only as hard as your instructor is a roosterhead on that particular day, if you get someone who's in a stuff mood you prob won't pass if you accidentally step on the gas a bit too hard after stopping.

see there it is the same strawman and its not even true, psych waitlist here is like half year tops. not to mention yoj are literally offered instant alternatives that are basically a therapist catered towards you until the wait is over.

idk what country that girl is in but either that is an anomaly or someone is lying
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:54:29 AM by sleep »

can confirm driving tests are bullstuff everywhere, I failed one because a car pulled over a hill while I was turning. Even though I turned in time and the other car had no chance of hitting me I was told "I turned out in front of oncoming traffic.".

My friend has been waiting two years to see a psychiatrist while she cuts herself lmfao what a stuffforgetshow

But I digress

Imo the driving test is only as hard as your instructor is a roosterhead on that particular day, if you get someone who's in a stuff mood you prob won't pass if you accidentally step on the gas a bit too hard after stopping.
mental health services everywhere are pretty stuff

my university in canada offers counselling but theres so much of a backlog you can only set appointments for 3 months in the future

every 2 months someone yeets themselves off the residence buildings and they wonder why

also driving tests are the dumbest stuff: my brother failed his cus a mailman jaywalked in front of his car and he almost hit him.

see there it is the same strawman and its not even true, psych waitlist here is like half year tops. not to mention yoj are literally offered instant alternatives that are basically a therapist catered towards you until the wait is over.

idk what country that girl is in but either that is an anomaly or someone is lying

It's not a strawman if it happens to people you stupid cunt
Your difference of experience does not invalidate theirs
I've seen many people on the internet speak on how the UK government's privately contracted assessment companies do their utmost to make sure people don't get loving stuff until they make an appeal
This is something that happens. It's not a strawman. JEsus

mental health services everywhere are pretty stuff

I agree, but at the very least I can pay to see a therapist and I don't have to be put on a waitlist for a century while I bleed myself over the weekend
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:23:52 AM by Deus Ex »

the strawman is long wait time for repeating scheduled psychological help >>>> europe bad

europe is forgeted jesus christ
??? this is the biggest strawman of all time
see there it is the same strawman

edit:
I agree, but at the very least I can pay to see a therapist and I don't have to be put on a waitlist for a century while I bleed myself over the weekend
so can your UK friend. unless UK is different than the NL which it probably is sounding from your rage. like I said
not to mention yoj are literally offered instant alternatives that are basically a therapist catered towards you until the wait is over.
maybe just UK bad?

edit 2: speaking of how angry you like to get (you swear more than the dutch) maybe it would help if you uh tried reading
you always have to put in insults when talking to me, its getting really old and pathetic by this point even if we have disagreements
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:29:40 AM by sleep »

not funny
bro, it's the love number, it's kinda funny if you ask me