(rant) Wowee driving tests are the gayest stuff

Author Topic: (rant) Wowee driving tests are the gayest stuff  (Read 1683 times)

Honestly whats even the point of having a theoretical test for your license? Everyone drives likes a loving idiot anyway and the theory doesnt apply at all in the real world because that just comes down to "dont be a loving handicap". Also the test is handicapped to start with. Wym I need to have 41/50 to pass. Since when is half not enough to pass. I hate this stuff so much thats 82% and that number is higher than the amount of brain cells I have left. Do you expect me to suddenly get a 300 IQ brain to take it or some stuff?

Also a big mistake subtracts 5 loving points are you kidding me?

I passed tho but I hated every single second of it with every hair of my body. Cant wait for the guy im doing my practical exam with to stuff on me for shifting at 1999rpm instead of 2000.

Also finding a job is loving stupid. Wan work at a supermarket? Gottin your profile aint good. forget you mean I need to scan stuff and put money in a cash register. A blind, autistic toddler can do that.

Why do I even bother anymore im just going to shoot myself in the head because ill probably do that in 10 years anyway.
Is a male insta whore a viable carreer choice?

*forgets to look at mirror at empty road*

haha sorry buddy you gotta wait another month for a retest B))))

imo practical is pretty easy, it's the nerves that kill it. my test was biased tho, i accidentally mentioned that I ride, and the examiner just started banging on about his honda fireblade, almost seemed like he wanted to pass me after that lol.

get a therapist already you are insured

espio on Self Delete watch

i hated the written test. however i do think it is necessary to know the laws n stuff.
before my drivers test started, the lady asked if i had any more questions. i was like "uhhh, my only question is, how's your day been?" and i smiled and i think she took a liking to me after that. we straight up skipped some parts of the drivers test and idk if its because i made a good impression on her or not

I had to get a perfect score on my signs test and at least 20/25 on the general test. passed easily but I’ve heard horror stories from friends of bullstuff useless signs on there that nobody’s ever heard of

I passed a test despite doing a lot of things wrong. Like. A lot. I heard that my neighbor needs to constantly remind herself her son doesn't live in her house anymore.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:24:54 PM by cblock360 »

get a therapist already you are insured
I have and its killing me. She doesnt really do anything besides saying "damn :/" and telling me to bake a loving cake or something handicapped. Not even joking. I spend like 5 hours on a cream pie. Never again.

She send me to a psychiatrist. How the forget is there a waiting list 6 months. Do they do like 1 client every week? Jesue forget give me some stuff that doesnt make me feel like dying the moment I wake up already

I have and its killing me. She doesnt really do anything besides saying "damn :/" and telling me to bake a loving cake or something handicapped. Not even joking. I spend like 5 hours on a cream pie. Never again.

She send me to a psychiatrist. How the forget is there a waiting list 6 months. Do they do like 1 client every week? Jesue forget give me some stuff that doesnt make me feel like dying the moment I wake up already
europe is forgeted jesus christ

europe is forgeted jesus christ
??? this is the biggest strawman of all time

waiting lists like this are normal all across the globe, i waited a year for two of my psychiatrists 😃

does your therapist actually go "damn :/" because find a different one lol. If your therapist doesnt have a beautiful whiteboard in which they illustrate your feelings and conditions and tell you something that makes you go "stuff youre right how have i been so blind" and you leave with a bit of hope for yourself then you just have A. a bad match (common) B. a bad therapist (less common)

if your therapist isnt working out it could also be that you are in the wrong mindset and a psychiatrist will not help. The only thing they can offer over a therapist is anti-depressants and an actual therapy program that will take up your time and will take effort, which you will need to work for.

This isnt for everyone, but of course if you want you can take the medicine and leave and then off yourself anyways because now you dont feel ANY emotion
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:24:22 AM by sleep »

i was joking slapnuts

i was joking slapnuts
you know how hard that is to tell from just that post along with how commonly ppl do that specific strawman on this forum?