New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.

Author Topic: New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.  (Read 11244 times)

fish hook theory is real

20 pages
Do I hear 30? 30 pages, 30 pages! Goin once, goin twice...!

i always thought that those 60-year old grandmothers talking about how the internet and stuff like that would rot our brains and make us violent weirdos were bullstuff, but... i never really thought it would turn out to be at least somewhat real.
imagine being shot, on the brink of death, and the last words you hear are "subscribe to pewdiepie."
forget this world and all of its inhabitants

They should've just blown his brains out tbh, this is the type of guy who will craft the most devious, perfected statement to sow the highest amount of chaos. I have no doubt instead of defending himself with some legal nonsense he'll say some racially charged, meme-laden bullstuff for the media to masturbate over. Calling it now.

the real question is, why didn't he shoot up a synagogue instead?

Damn the government of NZ is trying to scrub the footage from the internet so bad - The ISP has already censored websites like 4chan, 8chan and Dissenter and apparently already arrested people for sharing the video, and it looks like that they may arrest people for knowingly possessing the video.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

btw not that im not trying to say that people should be allowed to share it freely on social medias and stuff but the way they are hiding it is a bit too extreme

edit: since this thread has a few screencaps of the manifesto i wouldnt be surprised if the NZ Police emailed badspot and demanded him to send our info to them or to delete this thread
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:50:55 AM by Generic Face »

He knows Muslims currently have more oppression points than Jews and the left has been getting antisemitic so it wouldn't garner as much outrage

Damn the government of NZ is trying to scrub the footage from the internet so bad - The ISP has already censored websites like 4chan, 8chan and Dissenter and apparently already arrested people for sharing the video, and it looks like that they may arrest people for knowingly possessing the video.

It took one shooting to turn NZ into a stuffhole wow

Lmao I like how BLF is understanding this better then Resetera.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/

Proves the older, the wiser eh?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

btw not that im not trying to say that people should be allowed to share it freely on social medias and stuff but the way they are hiding it is a bit too extreme

sounds like we need another rotten.com

I like how people said the sign he threw up in his custody photo is white supremacy... apparently ballgazing someone means you're tribal now

It’s the circle game bro

He wasn't feeling like screwing their optics, tbh.
Islam is a religion of """"PEEEEEAAACE"""". So, the shooting was bound to garner more attention.