Someone remade Kitchen in gmod

Author Topic: Someone remade Kitchen in gmod  (Read 10818 times)

oh. well i just forgeted my cousin i swear
I hope i don't have anything more in common with PhantOS or i'm scared

edit: MY COUSIN IS STEaLING ALL THE COVERS what the forget
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:18:22 AM by Boomsticks Alt »

this is like 2008 posting but advanced to a higher level of literacy

this is like 2008 posting but advanced to a higher level of literacy
it's strangely beautiful

judging from the screenshots it looks like its squished a bit. otherwise thats cool

EDIT: there's furry research in the texture files. have fun with that, everyone who downloaded this map

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:47:01 AM by K3k0m@n »

This is why you never talk to, exchange with, exist within 200 feet or otherwise engage with furries by any means or under any circumstances except to tell them to kill themselves

i'm just disappointed

Real talk he most likely put that in there just to forget with us

EDIT: there's furry research in the texture files. have fun with that, everyone who downloaded this map
neat now i have a reason to download it

edit: what program ya use to open source engine textures
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:58:01 AM by Snaffle J. Bean »

neat now i have a reason to download it

edit: what program ya use to open source engine textures
i actually accidentally found it by opening the 'asset browser' thing in the menu you get by holding c in gmod. dont know if this is a default thing or some addon i have

judging from the screenshots it looks like its squished a bit. otherwise thats cool

-snip-
weaver was right, goddamn...

update: just finished my very extensive and thorough playthrough of this map here is my official review of it for anyone interested

One of those isn't furry research.

One of those is XJ9

i'm just disappointed

LOL

tiny brain : searching for furry research
galaxy brain : downloading gmod maps for furry research