Duolingo has ruined my life

Author Topic: Duolingo has ruined my life  (Read 2082 times)

I’ve fled my hometown, changed my number and stolen a 2018 Ford Fiesta, but nothing seems to be working. I uninstalled the Diolingo app 5 days ago, but I still get the notifications demanding me to learn Japanese. On the third day, I heard a window downstairs break and found a brick on the floor. There was a note tied to it saying, ”Your time is almost up. Learn the loving ching chong words or else”. I don’t have the work ethic to dedicate the effort to learn the language, and just accepted my fate. But the next day, when I found the brakes in my car removed after causing a minor accident at a nearby intersection, I realized that I’m afraid to die. In that very moment, I received another notification saying,“It’s too late for practice now. Speak the Japanese all you want, I will make sure of anata wo shi”. I then turned around to see what I swear was a mass of neon green feathers dart behind a tree. I did not sleep that night, and I’m thankful for it. A few hours after I went to bed, the owl appeared in my window, but quickly fled after I drew my firearm from my nightstand. That’s when I decided it was time to leave, and later stole a car parked down my street. But I know that my fate is sealed. Because every second I’m not running, he’s only getting closer. The notifications from the deleted diolingo app have been getting progressively darker and more sinister. The last one didn’t even ask me to practice learning my language. It was just the owl asserting to me that he is God. I know I’ll die soon. I’ve accepted it. Yet I’m still upset that my life has to end because of my inability to learn Japanese.

i can attest to these claims. ever since i tried out duolingo i have felt eyes constantly watching me. sometimes i look up while sitting on the train back from school and notice people are staring right at me while talking in chinese or japanese or some other foreign language. and then my phone buzzes and asked if i practiced chinese today. these are complete strangers mind you. i used to think its just some tourists being creepy, but now im not sure. its happened 7 times the last two weeks and it seems to be getting more frequent...

These reminders don't seem to be working. Perhaps we'll remind you in other ways...

HAVE YOU COMPLETED YOUR DAILY EXERCISES?

10 days. For 10 days I have ran, hid, and survived the green fowl. I have been without food for 3 days. Without sleep for 2, and without water for the past 12 hours. I was too afraid to bathe in sunlight or rest below the stars. So far I have remained undiscovered; but I know I cannot keep this up for much longer. But on the 5th day since I have broken my Spanish streak, having not completed my daily 5 minutes of practice, I heard his giant muscular and green wings flapping in the distance. “Learning a language requires a little practice everyday,” Duo says, his monotone voice reverberating through the cold night air. “Practice your Spanish now. Before it’s too late.” He says, but I still lurk in the shadows, paralyzed by my fear. “Alrighty!” Says the owl. “Say goodbye to tú familia!” He says, his big, muscular, and green wings flapping away. A jolt shocked through me as I understood what he meant. The Duolingo owl is trying to murder my family. I tried calling 911, then the cops. I told them my family was going to be attacked but they didn’t believe me. They did not believe in Duo for they were innocent people, they who did not know about the fowl beast who fights as well as he teaches. Perhaps it is time to face my destiny. I will practice, and I will practice now to save my family. But my phone was out of battery. Oh lord, lord, what have I done...

this isnt a joke, guys. this has happened to me.
a few days ago, i uninstalled duolingo. the day after, i found japanese text written on my bathroom mirror in hyper-realistic blood. japanese people have been giving me sinister glares every time i take a walk outside, and i've even been ganged up on by japanese people. im convinced that that owl has been watching me pee in the bathroom, because i always see a green stain on my window sill after im finished. this morning i found my backdoor wide open with the lock busted off. im afraid i dont have long to live.

Duolingo meme isn't funny dumb forgets :)

Is this the next generation of copypasta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4MBmFSBSI

did you just loving forget your french lesson?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:49:21 AM by MrLoL² »