i think im slowly over coming my fear of mice/rats/possums/other types of rodent

Author Topic: i think im slowly over coming my fear of mice/rats/possums/other types of rodent  (Read 685 times)

so when i though that the migration into my house was over, "oh its spring why would they wanna come here?" i come across another.
just chilling listening to nirvana and i look over, big gray thing runs over behind my dresser. out of fear i stand up on my chair and get out of there mega fast.
so im just sitting there like, "oh god oh heck not again please, this is the fourth year in a row"
im sure some of you may remember my thread about there being a mouse in my room back in 2017
1st year were possums in my closet, second was just another mouse encounter, third was that thread, fourth was this year. i had to remove two mice on the same glue trap from my room, and i was panicking the whole time, because phobia or not, thats disgusting.
i'm still confused because I have nothing they want, my room is clean.
wait i know why, my family is incredibly stupid and leaves the doors WIDE OPEN at night, we dont lock them, we dont close them, we leave them OPEN. "oh so we can stay cool during the night"
ok does anyone really care, would you rather stay cool or have someone come in and kill you
but it 100 percent came through the wide ass open doors, because i had no problems with them in between those two and this one, but holes in the walls left me confused, black specs everywhere aswell. came to the conclusion that it was roosterroaches.
so i went through that kinda phobia therapy and looked at pictures and I realized how kinda harmless they are. I came to the conclusion that I was up here on my chair, they cant get up here no matter how hard they try.
its not that im scared of their disease or bites, I just dont want them to run across my feet, and its unsettling knowing that theres another creature in the room with me. plus they smell.
i'm in my room now, after 2 years ago it took me a while to go back in my room, but im in here next day, and I can kinda comfortably walk in and out of my room
i'm still looking over my shoulder, maybe when I encounter it again I wont freak out.

thanks for nothing, stuart little.

lol ive physically drowned a rat before. if you're this afraid of rodents you really gotta stay the forget away from new york cuz the rats here know Kung Fu and those brothers will jump you if you aren't careful

everywhere else rats are just pussies. both mice and rats are so terrified of humans that most of them actually die of heart attacks shortly after you encounter them. they're basically little furry babies that move around really fast. There's no chance that a rat or mouse can physically harm you. quite the contrary. you can basically kill a rat just by kicking it. Or If you're lucky like me you get one stuck in a trash bin and then you get to beat the forgeter with a broom handle. I can guarantee that a light tap on the head basically kills it instantly
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 12:19:17 PM by PhantOS »

you aren’t a real alpha until you kill your first queen ant

lay traps all over the floor of your house.

all. over.