Author Topic: Upcoming Print Pack I'm working on  (Read 2258 times)

Started working on a Megaman 8bit print pack, currently working on something to use these in before I release the pack.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:59:21 PM by Gautier00 »

Update: I'm currently at 325 prints and I think I'm at a good stopping point in terms of updating it, but again once I make some progress with them on a project I'm doing, we'll see if its alright to release them.

All 325 textures/flats from mm8bdm?

I kinda bumped up the print count to the 400's now, but might I add, the reason I'm even making these prints is for a gamemode I'm working on. They're the only prints I have enabled and I'm managing with them just fine, the large texture count isn't causing any problems at all, its just a ludicrous number for a print pack but in all fairness its to make a game out of it. So unless you're planning on using these textures for the same reason I am, they do the job.

for the love of god make it have support for this

for the love of god make it have support for this
that.... supports everything..... you dont make a print pack support that, that makes prints exist on every print brick.

that.... supports everything..... you dont make a print pack support that, that makes prints exist on every print brick.
I mean for me they haven't
yet