[NEWS] WB files for copyright claim after use in a Annoying Orange video

Author Topic: [NEWS] WB files for copyright claim after use in a Annoying Orange video  (Read 1472 times)

that said, everyone deserves some downtime...
This is true...

i for one would love it if Annoying Orange roasted bitches on twitter all day

doing something also includes time thinking about it, and time thinking about it is not time spent thinking about other more important things. this becomes extremely apparent in higher education where being distracted can set you off your momentum focusing on something complex and make studying 10x less effective.

Are you really gonna sit here and act like retweeting a video takes more than a microsecond of thought and effort?

Are you really gonna sit here and act like retweeting a video takes more than a microsecond of thought and effort?
ya cause in order to see said video to retweet u must have been wasting time browsing twitter. the action itself takes one second but it wouldn’t happen if there wasn’t other time spent browsing twitter regularly/finding and following stuffposts

like if i cut out all my time on the forums and reddit that would easily add up to hours over the span of a week, which i could have used to study for the two midterms i procrastinated studying on, or getting a bit more sleep so i dont feel tired during the day

wait i thought the video was produced by the white house not retweeted

if it was, he took the time out of his busy presidency to get some film makers on this and watched the results to post it