Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker trailer

Author Topic: Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker trailer  (Read 2720 times)

you also hear motifs from classical songs in modern ones, less obvious than “dubstep fur elise” anyways. the classical styles defined ways to think about music, which evolved over time but still has a clear impact in modern music

this is actually part of the cloverfield saga not star wars

Interested to see how and why the emperor will be involved.
Also, the end is coming! The end of the saga that is.

Interested to see how and why the emperor will be involved.
Also, the end is coming! The end of the saga that is.
His spirit stored in a clone is my theory. This is canon too, he never mastered Plagueis's power of cheating death but he was able to store his spirit away in clones. That or they're going to rewrite history and say he did gain Plageuis's power of life manipulation of midi-chlorians, and in that case I'll be pissed because that's bullstuff.

His spirit stored in a clone is my theory. This is canon too, he never mastered Plagueis's power of cheating death but he was able to store his spirit away in clones. That or they're going to rewrite history and say he did gain Plageuis's power of life manipulation of midi-chlorians, and in that case I'll be pissed because that's bullstuff.

That wouldn't be rewriting history, he didn't know in episode 3 but theres, what, a 20 year gap between episode 3 and 6 when he gets YEETed down the reactor? He could have found something out between then. I doubt they'll do that though because that would take some explaining and relies a bit too much on past references. They will probably have an explanation thats easy for general audiences to digest.

seeing as how the "stories" have been the only ones I could actually enjoy the uh story of I'm not hopeful

As far as action centric movies with underlying, unimportant stories go though how could it go wrong.

One question plagues me: is it treason, then?

That wouldn't be rewriting history, he didn't know in episode 3 but theres, what, a 20 year gap between episode 3 and 6 when he gets YEETed down the reactor? He could have found something out between then. I doubt they'll do that though because that would take some explaining and relies a bit too much on past references. They will probably have an explanation thats easy for general audiences to digest.
Force ghost. Palpatine will come back as a force ghost. The movie will take place at the death star from episode VI and Sheeve will prolly just stroll around the place as some sith force ghost. The clones are just too compilcated IMO.

Too complicated for the average gungan

He did know, he just couldn't master the ability. He had learned everything Plagueis had to offer, and had access to his holos.