The Mueller Report has been Released

Author Topic: The Mueller Report has been Released  (Read 1752 times)

so what toppings do you guys like on your burgers

Pickles, onions, lettuce, cheese, mustard and a meat patty and when I was a kid I always specified that I also wanted a bun

I had some odd fear that I'd end up with some bun-less monstrosity otherwise.

What is this? I live under a rock.

Something everyone was making some huge deal over for the past few years

something about commie spies, sputnik and treason or some gibberish.

No collusion, No obstruction.

6 more years.

No collusion, No obstruction.

6 more years.
uh....... counting this year, its 5?

Annoying Orange Unlimited
*Guitar blaring*

more like your lack of education showing

like its not that hard to count....

more like your lack of education showing

like its not that hard to count....
He still has to finish out this year, and then the next 5.
So 6 years.
He doesn't just stop being president throughout 2020, the election is just going to be active. His first term officially ends in 2021. Just like it started in 2017 even though his election was in 2016.

Annoying Orange LIKES CUM (yummy yummy cum)

Annoying Orange LIKES CUM (yummy yummy cum)
Just me and💕daddy Donald💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I wanted to win again 😍🍆 and I asked how and he said he'd give me his 🇺🇸Wall!🇺🇸 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I deport them!👳 I bomb them!💦 I call them mondays! It makes 💘daddy Donald💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕✊😫Win daddy! Win daddy! 😫✊💕 1 Hombre🚶, 2 Hombre👬, 3 Hombre🍺🍺🍺, 4!👨👨👨👨I'm 💘Donald's💘 👑princess👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He grabs my pusillanimous individual💗!He makes it feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little white cis american should!~ 💘💘💘 🇺🇸💦💘Wa-What!💘💦🇺🇸

Just me and💕daddy Donald💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I wanted to win again 😍🍆 and I asked how and he said he'd give me his 🇺🇸Wall!🇺🇸 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I deport them!👳 I bomb them!💦 I call them mondays! It makes 💘daddy Donald💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕✊😫Win daddy! Win daddy! 😫✊💕 1 Hombre🚶, 2 Hombre👬, 3 Hombre🍺🍺🍺, 4!👨👨👨👨I'm 💘Donald's💘 👑princess👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He grabs my pusillanimous individual💗!He makes it feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little white cis american should!~ 💘💘💘 🇺🇸💦💘Wa-What!💘💦🇺🇸
Good Lord, what