[SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame Discussion

Author Topic: [SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame Discussion  (Read 4101 times)

my new name is noobmaster69

Too bad howard the duck didn't make it to avengers.

howard was there during the final fight

Oh and just so you know technically thanos is not dead.

Because when thanos snapped half those people out of existence.

The heroes magically brought them back.

So the exact same stuff can happen to thanos.

So expect another stuffty marvel cash cow movie next year.

Okay so they fixed their timeline in the movie, does that mean there's still 14 million timelines where the snap doesn't get un-done? Or do those 14 million timelines all eventually go back in time themselves?

Is the timeline where they forgeted up and Loki got the tesseract forever forgeted up or does Capt supposedly go back and fix that one?

I kinda zoned out during the dialogue between Hulk and Tilda Swinton

God I hate movies with time travel.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 06:18:18 PM by DurkaDude »

ITT tony bitches about endgame for silly reasons.

ITT tony bitches about endgame for silly reasons.

Not really, I just speak the truth.

And the truth is if I'm bitching over "Silly" reasons then it shows how silly this franchise is because these silly reasons shouldn't even exist.

Not really, I just speak the truth.

And the truth is if I'm bitching over "Silly" reasons then it shows how silly this franchise is because these silly reasons shouldn't even exist.
you speak opinions. generally unpopular and unfounded opinions. so yeah you're silly lol.

you speak opinions. generally unpopular and unfounded opinions. so yeah you're silly lol.

I'm not a sheep that follows the latest trends.

So I actually think critically when it comes to movies and whatever. I don't rush out to buy the latest movie ticket

M Night Shyamalan knows how to make a super hero movie.

do I have a counter offer?

Okay so they fixed their timeline in the movie, does that mean there's still 14 million timelines where the snap doesn't get un-done? Or do those 14 million timelines all eventually go back in time themselves?

Is the timeline where they forgeted up and Loki got the tesseract forever forgeted up or does Capt supposedly go back and fix that one?

I kinda zoned out during the dialogue between Hulk and Tilda Swinton

God I hate movies with time travel.
Since they replaced the stones in all of their previous places, I think all the other timelines should be fine, but you brought up a good point about the Tesseract. Loki still has it in that timeline, it wasn't shown as being fixed.

M Night Shyamalan knows how to make a super hero movie.

do I have a counter offer?
>M Night Shyamalan

I'm not a sheep that follows the latest trends.

So I actually think critically when it comes to movies and whatever. I don't rush out to buy the latest movie ticket
no one said you were lol. stop being silly. your opinions are generally unfounded.

My opinions are original and genuine.

My opinions are original and genuine.
no one said they weren't. you're silly.

Honestly after this there's no way they can ever, ever match this level of hype. There's no way. It's over. MCU blew its load, respectfully, and now there's gonna be a decent chunk of people who will just move on.