President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!  (Read 5373 times)

why did you bump this

Did you really split a single post up into 6 parts to make it appear like they were more prevalent?

Did you really split a single post up into 6 parts to make it appear like they were more prevalent?

So I can't point out the unnecessary flaming? Okay.

What did you want me to do? Bold it? OKay.

Good job looking passed the point though.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 03:09:20 AM by King Tøny »

people like you are the reason forum newcomers stray away and call this place a stuffhole. go forget yourself and stop making these handicapation-driven political threads, you loving dumbass. literally nobody here except your JO buddy Tony cares about politics

I assume newcomers are not put off by the incredibly toxic flaming behavior that is displayed on these forums then.

It's not political threads they are worried about.

Tony's right.

thank you its nice to be on the same page with someone once in awhile

That is a lot cleaner and easier to read. So thanks for humoring me there.
However the issue is that you're making assumptions of the community as a whole based one post by one user.

I assume newcomers are not put off by the incredibly toxic flaming behavior that is displayed on these forums then.
i gotta agree cm is genuinely the angriest person i know on this forum and every post he makes probably rips his sphincter on a quantum level

Why do you feel the need to spread your cancer? Nobody loving wants it here.

However the issue is that you're making assumptions of the community as a whole based one post by one user.

It's more than one user.

There is a reason drama and off-topic are the more active boards while clan and gallery is dead
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:58:20 PM by King Tøny »

Please define.

As the definition of internet cancer is in the eyes of the beholder.

i gotta agree cm is genuinely the angriest person i know on this forum and every post he makes probably rips his sphincter on a quantum level
I should honestly make one of my drama's on him. I've been banned for flaming for far less than that, on top of the fact he's somehow managed to get to Matthew's level of utter stupidity.

By and large the only people actually bothered by anything tony posts have some sort of mental disability/social deficiency and christ almighty this thread has shown it. Tony Derangment Syndrome
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:16:40 PM by Grimlock² »

There is a reason drama and off-topic are the more active boards while clan and gallery is dead

Why is that? Because the game isn't being played as much?