what is your religion/thoughts on religion

Poll

religion?

christianity (any branch, non-demoninational, etc)
19 (38%)
islam
1 (2%)
judaism
1 (2%)
buddhism
3 (6%)
hinduism
1 (2%)
other/unofficial
4 (8%)
irreligious/atheist
21 (42%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: what is your religion/thoughts on religion  (Read 3060 times)

religious people are as bad as flat earthers
literally...

Religion is a normal thing of humanity imo and shouldn't be considered a weak minded thing because the thing about religion isn't that the higher power is what is ultimately important, its about the ways that one should better oneself for the good of others and for the sake of one's own purity of heart. I also agree with what nix said its nice to believe that stuff wont be just gone when you die.

also catholic

religious people are as bad as flat earthers
literally...
hmm

I'm agnostic and I come from a Christian/Catholic family.

agnostic, ive had people following Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and Atheism close in my life now and while I was growing up, however I wasn't raised as anything as my mom wasn't religious.

mmmm, the Religion of Yoda, I follow..

christian family, somewhat christian i guess but in the end im pretty much agnostic

Religion is absolutely handicapped.

First of all if god were real I wouldn't trust a single modern religion about it.

Things get lost in translation and history is written by the victors.

Show me the original ancient christian bible when it was written down in stone, not the bible we have today.

Atheism is handicapped too.

It's harder to prove god doesn't exist than to prove god exists.

By being an atheist you are just a douche bag who is like "Well you can't prove god exists!!!!!!!!" but they can't loving prove god doesn't exist so they are no better than people who believe in religion.

With that being said religion today is clearly not needed and if Christianity is real jesus would loving absolutely hate it.

I'm sure jesus loves the fact that his holiday christmas has became the loving greediest corporate holiday known on the loving planet.

I'm sure he really loves the fact black friday is used as a tool to sell early christmas shopping gifts. And I'm sure he loves it even more knowing that we completely now take thanksgiving for loving granted and now moved black friday to thursday.

Now then if there is a god and they are real, who cares?

For all we know our universe isn't even real and our "god" is just some alien with a super advanced computer playing Sims6969