things you find painful

Author Topic: things you find painful  (Read 9275 times)

the thought of injuries to the throat, eye, lip, tooth, nails, other sensitive bits. especially the throat for me, idk why but the thought of an open wound on the throat makes me wince

phantos what if i brush really really hard since the gaps between my teeth are wide enough for brush bristles
then you're fukcin lucky

i never needed braces and have perfect teeth (including four sharp identical canines) i just wish i could have used this luck somewhere else like “not being socially handicapped” and “finding good college friends”

the stress that school puts on my brain about how if i forget anything up, which is inevitable because I'm still a dumbass young 'un, it will result in having a stuffty life

ignored a dry part of my hand and it opened up into like 12 cuts at school. never letting that happen again

phantos what if i brush really really hard since the gaps between my teeth are wide enough for brush bristles

Then, your gums will recede and expose more sensitive and less enameled, cavity prone areas of your teeth and you can call your mouth the "mushroom rock maw"-