Author Topic: Brick_ModTer_4xPackFix (No Colliding)  (Read 2399 times)

ModTer bricks are on the water level, meaning you can place regular bricks inside them as if they were a water block.
For some reason, the default 4x pack is not on the water level, so I fixed it.

UPDATE 5/9: These bricks now have their own subcategory in the baseplates section, meaning you can enable both these and the original at the same time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vadl3wlp4fj30e0/Brick_ModTer_4xPackFix.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 02:50:29 PM by -Blades- »

Will 4x still be able to overlap the other sized modter though? Because this is something I use very frequently for detail.

won't be able to check until later today

pretty sure this addon was made already, but thanks anyhow

Will 4x still be able to overlap the other sized modter though? Because this is something I use very frequently for detail.

no, it wont be able to. water layer bricks cannot overlap, this mod makes 4x modter waterlayer for those who need to be able to build inside modter

use cubes bitch

use cubes bitch

Lol I do all different types of terrain methods bitch

I'll see if I can make a version where my bricks show up in their own subcategory so you can use both

I'll see if I can make a version where my bricks show up in their own subcategory so you can use both

change the datablock name, ui name, and category/subcategory firlds

change the datablock name, ui name, and category/subcategory firlds
thanks! updated

Cool update stuff, thanks man!