whatre your biggest fears/phobias

Author Topic: whatre your biggest fears/phobias  (Read 3062 times)

ive never had sleep paralysis before but sometimes i get scared that i might.

i forgot the whole reason i made this thread was because i was up at 1 am and i saw an ant on my arm

roosterroaches, injuries to sensitive parts, death (either to me or a family member), heights
this too, stuff sounds scary

sleep paralysis isnt scary when youre aware of it. or maybe im just a monster forgeter

Being buried alive is pretty bad

for some reason there is a running trend of everyone in my family getting sleep paralysis, I usually get it once every 2ish weeks and sometimes it is scarier than others even though I'm aware I'm in paralysis, for example, sometimes my eyes are open when I have it and other times they are not, but when they are open I see a giant loving demon/sheep cross with massive horns and its like 7 feet tall, it just stands at the foot of my bed staring at me while I'm frozen and can't breathe, although it the thing can't actually hurt me, I always feel like its about to grab me back the neck and kill me or something. The best way to counter it is to try to wiggle my toes to wake my body up

EDIT* now that I think about it, the thing that I see looks nearly exactly like the goatman urban legend
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 02:33:17 PM by Steel Dragon2000 »

y'all ever had an existential crCIA? that's the most terrifying stuff i can think of

I'm loving terrified of the clippers they use to cut your hair.

I was clipped on the ear once as a kid.

medical failures, i mean so much in our body can just decide to forget up or stop at any given time. doesnt even have to be deadly, chronic pain is scary
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:26:53 AM by sleep »

actually i think needles are worse than bugs honestly

Any insect that's scary, small, and moves fast
Nuclear war
Pitbulls

sleep paralysis

World War 3/Nuclear War
Presentations infront of like 40 People
diseases

I get it extremely often and imo they're not that bad, it's just the feeling of being unable to breathe. They last like not even 30 seconds.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 03:58:37 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »