[NEWS} sonic is now being changed to a more classic design in the movie

Author Topic: [NEWS} sonic is now being changed to a more classic design in the movie  (Read 1748 times)

And I have memorialized the most dangerous torture weapon created by this community in my profile picture

everytime i see unovas avatar i

colors and generations exist though
yea who knew some of the few sonic games where you can go fast AND see more than 10 feet in front of you are the 'best' sonic games in the series. and even then it's just temple run

The only fanbase worse than fringe Sonic Fans are the fringe Anti-Sonic fans.
im sorry you can't stomach the fact that sonic has the most consistently mediocre titles of any franchise in the world. the fact that people even want more sonic games and movies is kinda scary in the first place, especially when you compare it to a franchise like mario which keeps coming up with new and unique titles

And I have memorialized the most dangerous torture weapon created by this community in my profile picture
this artist and the one who owns the other baby character still draw to this day. d i s g u s t e n g
and their art styles are just ew either way and i need a lifetime supply of eye bleach

critics are now attacking the fan base by calling them toxic masulune crybabies.
literally who is saying this

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 11:22:19 AM by Biqus »

journalists.
i've googled it and i cant seem to find anything related to this

i know you are obsessed with attacking strawmen of lefties but it's annoying at this point because all the actual lefties I interact with where memeing about the sonic character being bad

get out of your bubble fantasy world and interact with actual grown-ups please

literally who is saying this
journalists.

hmmm not gonna post any sources but expect us to believe anything you say

guess it must be true!