what add-on is this

Author Topic: what add-on is this  (Read 1104 times)

I don't think it was ever released. It'd be easy to make though.

Judging by the title, it's 'JVS Portal System', but the creator, Trader, removed it after the creation of the 'setPlayerTransform' event, but according to a post i read from 2009, only one person had it after it was taken down, but then they lost it, and i haven't seen it archived anywhere, so it might just be one of those add-ons that got lost in the sands of time

pretty sure it was never released
but man those things looked like fun back in the day

edit:
in setPlayerTransform (by rotondo):
Code: [Select]
function Teleportertimeout(%obj)
{
%obj.timeout = 1;
schedule(500,0,rotsucksatcoding,%obj);
}
function rotsucksatcoding(%obj)
{
%obj.timeout = 0;
}
lol

i am joking though

it was made in V8 anyways you would have to almost rework the script to get it to work now anyways

Judging by the title, it's 'JVS Portal System', but the creator, Trader, removed it after the creation of the 'setPlayerTransform' event, but according to a post i read from 2009, only one person had it after it was taken down, but then they lost it, and i haven't seen it archived anywhere, so it might just be one of those add-ons that got lost in the sands of time

This is clearly better than setplayertransform.

I wish setplayertransform had a drop down menu showing where I can teleport.

if you can figure out the dropdown GUI part, the actual teleporting should be fairly easy

if you can figure out the dropdown GUI part, the actual teleporting should be fairly easy
GUIs are client sided, but I guess you could use center or bottom print and the brick moving keys to make a menu.