The "Tony is correct" thread.

Author Topic: The "Tony is correct" thread.  (Read 2538 times)

I'm not going to go full on master autist here but tony often is correct about things and people just dismiss him because he's tony, and I don't agree with that whatsoever. I'm not saying he's always right by any means but simply dismissing everything he says "BCUZ LERD TERNY KEK LEAL" is pretty loving dumb and frankly spamming meaningless bullstuff in threads he makes is pretty forgetin sorry and should be bannable(I'm looking at YOU Tablesalt). don't get me wrong, if he's incorrect it's a different story entirely, but it's gotten to the point where the people stuffting on him are more annoying than tony himself.

I mean, is he wrong here? Think about it.
You people threaten to kill me when I don't post a loving source.

And when I post a source you don't actually loving look at it anyways.

This is loving absurd.

On a separate and slightly off topic note:
people like you are the reason forum newcomers stray away and call this place a stuffhole. go forget yourself and stop making these handicapation-driven political threads, you loving dumbass. literally nobody here except your JO buddy Tony cares about politics
this is 100000% unprovoked flaming, take it from someone who knows. This starfish should be gone
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:12:23 PM by Grimlock² »

why is this still happening

I'm not going to go full on master autist here but tony often is correct about things and people just dismiss him because he's tony, and I don't agree with that whatsoever. I'm not saying he's always right by any means but simply dismissing everything he says "BCUZ LERD TERNY KEK LEAL" is pretty loving dumb and frankly spamming meaningless bullstuff in threads he makes is pretty forgetin sorry and should be bannable(I'm looking at YOU Tablesalt). don't get me wrong, if he's incorrect it's a different story entirely, but it's gotten to the point where the people stuffting on him are more annoying than tony himself.

If he wanted to be taken seriously, he should have taken a different approach. It's a bit too late to whine about this being unfair.

If he wanted to be taken seriously, he should have taken a different approach. It's a bit too late to whine about this being unfair.
No one should take you seriously. Just because you decided to play the "IM BETTER THAN YOU!" card all the time, doesn't actually make you a better person.

No one should take you seriously. Just because you decided to play the "IM BETTER THAN YOU!" card all the time, doesn't actually make you a better person.

I never feigned superiority, but it's interesting that this is what you attack. The projection is real!

Stop whinging you social reject. Tony is an adult, he's capable of defending himself

where is he playing this im better than you card? legit wondering cause i cant see that anywhere in any of ikes posts in this topic

but I'm never wrong so much even internet historians know.

I mean, is he wrong here? Think about it.
On a separate and slightly off topic note:this is 100000% unprovoked flaming, take it from someone who knows. This starfish should be gone

i agree with this also yeah thats unprovoked flaming

but also a broken clock is right twice a day, so i don't think tony being right sometimes automatically makes him wholly credible for everything he says

Honestly it just surprised me Tony could even be right twice a day, I thought he was some kind of magical broken clock that somehow was never right.

Honestly it just surprised me Tony could even be right twice a day, I thought he was some kind of magical broken clock that somehow was never right.

i mean if hes using 24hr time then hes only right once a day

I'm always right, it's ad hominem that gets in the way