Good wireless headphones

Author Topic: Good wireless headphones  (Read 729 times)

Hey I'm looking for good wireless headphones and I'd love some recommendations I'm looking for:
  • looks good
  • i dont really care about the sound that much as long as it doesn't sound horrendously bad
  • minimal lag(i know this is a problem with some wireless headphones)
  • price range 0-150$ CAD
  • bluetooth obv

despite the meme, I would recommend airpods, I've got a pair and they are really good quality, it's just the price that gets in the way
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:43:37 PM by Steel Dragon2000 »

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=30878

been using these for a while. really good earbuds (they're on sale too)

monoprice manufactures and sells their own products. great quality stuff for a low price. they're are other even cheaper wireless headphones but these are the only ones i can recommend because they're the only ones I've tried out. judging by your budget though these will be perfect.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 01:13:44 PM by Trogtor »

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=30878

been using these for a while. really good earbuds (they're on sale too)

monoprice manufactures and sells their own products. great quality stuff for a low price. they're are other even cheaper wireless headphones but these are the only ones i can recommend because they're the only ones I've tried out. judging by your budget though these will be perfect.
does it really take 2 hours for them to fully charge?

also do these stay in your ears? like are they prone to falling out when moving around or?

does it really take 2 hours for them to fully charge?

also do these stay in your ears? like are they prone to falling out when moving around or?
no they charge fairly quickly. they last about like 3 hours on battery (the dock also acts like a portable charger too)

as far as falling out goes, i can't be sure. i usually have a hard time with any pair of earbuds staying in. but I've done like outdoor work with these on and i haven't run into too much trouble.

i don't actually have a pair with me right now though, i let my brother borrow them months ago and he lost them so I'm getting a new pair in next week.

I would have said airpods, but they seems very expensive in canada

but whether or not you like apple, or own an android or not, they're the best wireless earbuds on the market by far

I would have said airpods, but they seems very expensive in canada

but whether or not you like apple, or own an android or not, they're the best wireless earbuds on the market by far
airbuds would be my goto if i had an iphone, its kinda useless without all the ios integration

also keep in mind I dont care if they are over-ear either, they dont have to be earpods