Is the economy going to crash? I think so.

Author Topic: Is the economy going to crash? I think so.  (Read 2057 times)

thats what puzzles me about places like france, high taxes and kinda stuff infrastructure. makes you wonder where the money is going cause scandanavian countries have equally high taxes and amazing infrastructure - at a price of not being able to afford luxuries and stuff i guess which is a sacrifice im willing to make

this is not what tankie means
i wasnt saying it was the definition, it was merely a joke

thats what puzzles me about places like france, high taxes and kinda stuff infrastructure. makes you wonder where the money is going cause scandanavian countries have equally high taxes and amazing infrastructure - at a price of not being able to afford luxuries and stuff i guess which is a sacrifice im willing to make

Why do you think yellow vesters are constantly fighting police

Why do you think yellow vesters are constantly fighting police
well yeah precisely, the police exist solely protect those high up and their capital

well yeah precisely, the police exist solely protect those high up and their capital

Most americans still believe police protect the citizens when judges keep ruling police have no legal obligation to protect us lol

Most americans still believe police protect the citizens when judges keep ruling police have no legal obligation to protect us lol
HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO HAVE TO ARGUE AGAINST THIS, HOLY stuff TONY. ONE JUDGE =/= ALL OF THE JUDGES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

fr what the forget can I eat for 50 cents thats filling

a frostie from wendies

noodles

mmmm a tasty l;e,ommon lemon